Fees - Lake Tapps North Park
Seasonal Parking & Boat Launch Fees
Parking and launch fees will be charged May through September each calendar year based upon the following schedule:
- May 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 & 21
- September 9, 10, 16, 17
- May 27-September 4, 2017
- Fees can be paid via cash, check and/or charge at the gatekeeper booth upon entrance to the park. All fees subject to change.
- $7.00 - Vehicles and motorcycles
- $3.50 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities
- Disabled American Veterans exempt with valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass.
To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844 or send an email.
Boat Launch Fees per launch
- $15.00 - With a trailer, per launch
- $5.00 - Seniors (62 and older) / persons with disabilities with or without trailer, per launch
Boat Launch and Parking Passes
- $100.00 - Combined Boat Launch / Parking Pass
- $70.00 - Parking Pass
- Passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle or boat.
- Passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Boat launch passes are available to purchase on a seasonal basis. Passes are for immediate family use and are non-transferable. Family means one or more persons related by blood or marriage (or adoption), living as a single housekeeping unit.
- Passes are used for recreational purposes only, not for personal financial gain.
- Passes can be purchased at the gate upon entering the park or at the Parks Administration Office in Lakewood (9112 Lakewood Drive SW, Lakewood WA 98499).