Code Enforcement


Report an Issue

For issues in unincorporated Pierce County.
Find contact information to file a complaint in a city.

Report an Issue
Use our new online portal to file a complaint—it's fast and easy! If this is your first time using the portal, when you click the link you will be asked to create an account. An account allows you to receive notifications about your complaint and track its progress.

Research an Issue
Look up enforcement history and case status on a property. Search by parcel number, case number or street address.

Need help?

Junk Vehicle Affidavit
When no title or proof of ownership is available, a JVA can be given to a tow operator so they can remove a junk vehicle from private property.

Litter Credit
A Litter Credit waives disposal fees for community cleanups and victims of illegal dumping.

Contact Us (253) 798-4636
Other Resources
Dial 911 in an emergency


(253) 798-4721, Opt. 1
For incidents not in progress

PALS Info Line
(253) 798-3739
Building and land use questions

For Cities in Pierce County:
Gig Harbor
Website | (253) 851-8136

Website | (253) 589-2489

Website | (253) 841-4321

Tacoma TacomaFIRST311
Website | (253) 591-5000

University Place
Website | (253) 566-5656

State Agencies

Dept. of Licensing
Website | (360) 902-3770
Replace lost vehicle titles

Dept. of Transportation
(253) 983-7550
Maint. Office (Pierce County)
Report litter on state highways

Contact Us

Code Enforcement
2401 S 35th St, Room 2
Tacoma, WA 98409
Send us a message
Ph: (253) 798-4636
Fx: (253) 798-7425
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Closed all major holidays