*Regular prices listed. Does not include state and local sales tax.
Select your first, second and third choice preferences for picking up your order. We will do our best to meet your request. Order requests are not quaranteed and are not considered final until confirmed by email.
Upload your purchase order if applicable.
• Supply is limited and availability is not guaranteed. Order requests are not considered final until confirmed in writing by Pierce County SoundGRO staff.
• Beginning December 2014, all order requests must be submitted online at www.soundgro.com. Phone orders will not be accepted.
• Orders will typically be accepted two times per year: in December (orders for pick up 1/1-6/30) and in June (orders for pick up 7/1-12/31). Orders will be accepted continuously if product is available.
• To meet increasing demand, orders are typically limited to 5 tons maximum per customer per order period (10 tons annually), in full ton increments only. Customers wishing to order quantities in excess of this limit should contact us at email@example.com or (253) 798-4050. “Customer” is defined as per individual, per household and/or per business or entity. Customers may be asked to provide proof of identification upon pick-up.
• Order requests submitted through www.soundgro.com will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis, as supply allows.
• All orders must be picked up at the Chambers Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (10311 Chambers Creek Road, University Place, WA 98467). Regular pick-up hours are 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 and 12:00 to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Pierce County offices are closed in observance of Federal holidays.
• Orders must be picked up in full on the scheduled week. Multiple-trip order pick-ups are not allowed. Orders not picked up within 7 days of the scheduled week may be canceled.
• SoundGRO is sold, packaged and loaded in full-ton increments only. We will not break pallets at loading (i.e., load individual bags).
• Customers are responsible for providing adequate transportation equipment, making loading determinations, securing SoundGRO loads and following applicable transportation rules and regulations.
• Payment must be made in full at the time of pick up. We do not accept cash payments. Checks and credit/debit cards still accepted.
• Customers with a Universal Business Identifier (UBI) number may request payment by invoice. Invoiced customers must remain current on payments to continue in good standing and receive future SoundGRO orders. We reserve the right to refuse service to customers with current or past unpaid invoices.
• Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field