Bridge & Road Restrictions
Jury Duty Information
Neighborhood Crime Data
Sex Offender Search
Superior Court Case Information (LINX)
Weddings & Special Events
Auto & Boat
Pierce County ALERT
County Council Meetings
Pierce County TV
Assessor - Treasurer
Assigned Counsel (Public Defender)
Budget & Finance
Clerk of the Superior Court
Family Justice Center
Parks & Recreation
Planning & Land Services
Family Law Forms & Instructions
Guardians ad Litem
Case Schedule & Noncompliance Information
Tools to Help You In Family Court
Explanations of Different Aspects of Family Court Cases
- This an overview of the requirements for adequate cause which are required to continue a petition for nonparental custody or modification of custody.
- Read an overview of the requirements for relocation notice and how to object to a relocation.
Modification of Child Support
- This is an overview of how to request a modification of child support.
Noncompliance Order and Hearings
- How to respond to a noncompliance order and links to documents and other sites to answer your questions.
- Here are details regarding the approved Impact on Children Seminar required for dissolutions, modifications of custody, non-parental custody and establishment of residential schedules filed in Pierce County.
Finalizing Your Case (with or without a Trial)
- Find out how you can finalize your dissolution without a trial.
Documents Required to Finalize Your Case
- A list of the documents required to finalize the cases that are in Family Court.
What You Need for a Family Law Trial
- Read trial information for family law cases.
- Learn about going to trial without an attorney.
Miscellaneous Resources to Help You & Your Family While you are in Family Court
Ex Parte Policy
- Pierce County's Ex Parte Policy, explaining when, where, what and how.
Parties Contact Information for GAL
- Contact Information Sheet to complete when GAL is authorized. Information will be forwarded by the Court to the appointed GAL to help the process continue in a timely manner.
Neighborhood Legal and Family Law Clinics
- This is a local listing of available clinics and is provided by Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Volunteer Legal Services.
- Here is an activity book for children going to court.
Reuniting Your Family: You Can Make It Happen
- This is a video by Pierce County Juvenile Court.
Top Ten Ways to Protect Your Kids During your Break Up
- This is a helpful book written by Dr. Joan Kelly.
Harmful Effects of Parental Abduction
- Important Information Pamphlet provided by Washington Administrative Office of the Courts.
Tools for Co Parenting and Cooperation before, during, and after you are in Family Court
Our Family Wizard
website offers an array of tools to help reduce conflict by providing a central, secured location to document and share important information.
Powered by CivicPlus