Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
How Do I
Down Payment Assistance

NOTE: As of July 1, 2015 the administration of the down payment assistance program has been transferred to the Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC).  Loans originated after July 1, 2015 must go through the WSHFC.  The links to the Pierce County down payment assistance program are listed below.  

If you have questions you can contact Bryan Schmid at 253-798-6909, or by email at .

Pierce County Downpayment Assistance: http://www.wshfc.org/buyers/Pierce.htm

Pierce County Downpayment Assistance form and program manuals for lenders: