Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
How Do I
Types of Violations—Code Enforcement
Abandoned Auto Report a Problem
Online Form
By Phone
Call (253) 798-4636
Abandoned Vehicles
Vehicles broken down on the side of the road, or those left on private property without the owner's permission.

County Road
Pierce County removes vehicles abandoned in the Pierce County right-of-way. We forward the information to the Pierce County Sheriff's Department.

Private Property or Road
The property owner is responsible for removing unauthorized vehicles on private property. Contact a licensed tow operator to impound the vehicle.

State Highway
The state removes vehicles abandoned in the state highway right-of-way. Report to the Washington State Patrol at (253) 536-6210.