Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Report a Problem
Code Enforcement
Report junk and abandoned vehicles, land use issues, property maintenance issues, illegal dumping, etc. in unincorporated Pierce County.
Online Form
By Phone
Call (253) 798-4636
Pierce County Responds
Types of Violations
See the full list and learn more about potential violations.
Request for Action
Report potholes, road maintenance issues, traffic signals, illegal or broken signs and flooding in unincorporated Pierce County.
Online Form
By Phone
Call (253) 798-6000
Pierce County Public Works
Other Requests
Survey Monument
Maintenance Request
Other Resources
Dial 911 in an emergency
(253) 798-4721, Opt. 1
For incidents not in progress
PALS Info Line
(253) 798-3739
Building and land use questions
Code Enforcement for Cities in Pierce County
Gig Harbor
Website | (253) 851-8136
Website | (253) 589-2489
Website | (253) 841-4321
Tacoma TacomaFIRST311
Website | (253) 591-5000
University Place
Website | (253) 566-5656
State Agencies
Dept. of Licensing
Website | (360) 902-3770
Replace lost vehicle titles
Dept. of Transportation
(253) 983-7550
Maint. Office (Pierce County)
Report litter on state highways