Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Dead Animals
Call us at (253) 798-6000 or visit www.piercecountywa.org/rfa to report dead animals - domestic and wild - in county
roads and right of ways.

If an animal is injured or on a private road or property, contact the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife

road alerts

image of trees