|June 24-28||Mon-Fri||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Sprinker Recreation Center|
- For ages 6-17
- Registration begins March 1, 2019. Registration open until filled
- Fee $165/payer
- All soccer clinic participants will receive a t-shirt, soccer ball, camp certificate and a full week of fun!
- Campers should bring appropriate clothing, lunch (weather proof container). water bottle and a big smile
The camp is staffed by Colleen Hacker and members of the three-time InterCollegiate National Champion Pacific Lutheran University Soccer Team along with high school and college coaches, in cooperation with Pierce County Parks. Players will be divided into age groups/skills and taught soccer skills/tactics through game related drills and actual game experiences.
- Register online
- Print Success Soccer Camp 2019 registration form/waiver and mail with payment to:
Pierce County Parks & Recreation
9112 Lakewood Drive SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
253-798-4199 for more information.
Challenger British Soccer Summer Camps
These week long camps include footwork exercises, pairs and small group practices,small sided games, coached scrimmages, and a daily tournament.Campers receive a Challenger soccer ball and t-shirt!
Half day and full day camps are offered for ages 6-18, and special one hour camps for Ages 3-5:
- Heritage Recreation Center, Puyallup
2019 Dates TBD
- Frontier Park, Graham
2019 Dates TBD
- Online only with Challenger British Soccer website at www.challengersports.com. Campers registering at least 45 days before camp will receive a free jersey.
- Camp details call Challenger British Soccer at 1-800-533-9374
UK Elite Soccer Camps
U.K. Elite Soccer Camps offer half day, full day, options throughout the summer. Every camp is action packed including world cup style tournaments & skills challenges. We are confident that your child will leave a better soccer player and all-round athlete. Join us for an unforgettable Soccer camp experience!
|Location:||Chambers Creek Regional Park Playfields|
|Dates/Fees:||2019 dates/fees TBD|