Lakewood Community Center | Meridian Habitat Park
Club PIERCE is a program especially designed for young adults ages 20-30 years who have special needs. Participants take part in personally enriching activities within the community including volunteering and visiting other organizations.
Participants will enhance socialization with peers and community members, increase independence skills, and build their resumes. This program will be housed out of the Lakewood Community Center and now Meridian Habitat Park where attendees will participate in crafts, sports, cooking and other activities.
||Young adults ages 20-30 with special needs
||$25 / Volunteer day per participant
$30 / Non-Volunteer day per participant
Fees includes- entrance fees, transportation, supplies, field trips and programmanagement
|Location:||Wednesdays - Meridian Habitat Park
14422 Meridian E. South Hill Puyallup, WA 98375
Fridays - Lakewood Community Center
9112 Lakewood Drive SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
Sign up for one or two days a week. Each session of Club PIERCE will be limited to the first 15 registered participants.
- Pre-Registration is required. Participants can register early for as many days as they wish.
- Online registration is not available.
- Space is limited to the first 15 registered each day.
- Registration Form
Parents/Caregivers are responsible for transporting the participant to and from camp in a timely fashion. Participants meet at the following locations:
- Wednesday mornings at Meridian Habitat Park & Center
- Friday mornings in Room #203 at the Lakewood Community Center
- Club PIERCE is limited to the first 15 registered participants
- Participants must be toilet trained
- Participants must not pose a threat to self or others
- Participants must be ambulatory (the ability to move unassisted using feet, crutches, walker, wheelchair, etc.)
- Participants must bring a sack lunch each day
Questions about Club PIERCE?
Contact Jenn at (253)798-2997 or email.