1. What is a citation? Reference to a legal authority—such as a case, constitution, or treatise—where particular information may be found.
2. May I get help with my legal research at the Lakewood or Gig Harbor Kiosk? There are times when you can "book" a librarian. Gig Harbor and Lakewood (coming soon).
3. Can I purchase packets of forms to help with my legal matters? Yes. You can see what packets are available for purchase by checking this list.
4. Is there any help for family law matters in Pierce County? Yes. You can make an appointment to see a Family Law Facilitator
5. Many questions regarding hours, services, and searching our catalog can be answered here.