Open Enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Enroll in coverage, make plan changes, or waive coverage (if permitted by the plan).
- Enroll your eligible dependents or remove dependents from coverage.
- Enroll in a 2021 Health Care or Day Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA).
2021 Open Enrollment by Employee Benefit Group
Your 2021 Open Enrollment depends on your Employee Benefit Group.
PEBB Plan Employee Benefit Group
2021 Open Enrollment: November 1 - 30
You will be able to make most changes to your PEBB benefits on the Health Care Authority (HCA) PEBB My Account page.
2021 plan information
Changes you can make on the PEBB My Account website:
Make changes to your medical and dental coverage
Attest to the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
Remove medical and/or dental for dependents
Waive coverage for yourself
Changes you can only make on a paper form:
- Add dependents (requires dependent verification)
- 2021 PEBB Employee Enrollment/Change form (available November 1)
- Enroll in Health Care and/or Daycare FSA(must re-enroll every year)
- Cancel or enroll in Short Term Disability(if currently enrolled, coverage will automatically continue)
- Enroll in, change waiting period, or cancel Long Term Disability
- The Standard Long Term Disability Enrollment and Change form (available November 1)
- Schedule time with Benefits staff via Microsoft Teams during November 2 - 25 (call or email Benefits to schedule)
- Contact Benefits at 253-798-7462 or PCBenefits@piercecountywa.gov.
Required Dependent Verification
Dependent verification is required for all newly enrolled dependents. Your dependent(s) will not be enrolled without verification of eligibility. The Dependent Verification Process depends on your employee benefit group:
PEBB Employee Benefit Group
PEBB requires dependent verification for all dependents (including spouse or state-registered domestic partner and child(ren)) enrolled in PEBB coverage.
PEBB Dependent Verification - acceptable documents.
You may also need to submit:
WA Teamsters Employee Benefit Group
PC & WTWT Dependent Verification - acceptable documents.