The Pierce County Council will hold an in-district Council meeting at 6 p.m. on Nov. 12, at Lacamas Community Center, 32113 8th Ave. S. in Roy. This in-district meeting will be hosted by Councilman Jim McCune, Pierce County Council District 3.
Each member of the Pierce County Council hosts at least one in-district meeting each year to make meetings more accessible to the residents of Pierce County. There is also time set aside on the agenda during citizens forum for residents to speak to the council.
On the agenda for this meeting are the following presentations:
- Roy Yelm Prairie Line Trail, Larry Leveen, ForeverGreen Trails, Project and Communications Coordinator
- Pierce County Fair, Shelly Bennett, Fair Manager
- Lacamas Community Center and Fair, Holly Wood, Lacamas Community Center Secretary
- Safe Streets, Denise Dunn and Renae Norris, Citizens
- Stories of Roy, Mayor Anthony McDaniel and Police Chief Darwin Armitage
For more information about this meeting please visit the County Council webpage.
Erin Babbo, communications specialist