Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Problem

  1. Report a Violation

    We can only accept reports of animal code violations in unincorporated Pierce County, Towns of Carbonado, South Prairie, City of University Place, City of Fife and City of Orting.

    If you're not sure if the property you're reporting is in unincorporated Pierce County, you can look it up.

  2. Your contact information

  3. Violation Information

  4. What type of violation are you reporting?

  5. Please check all that apply

  6. Upload photos of the violation (maximum of three)

  7. Important Disclosure Information Below

    Please Note: Pierce County may be required to release your name and/or information submitted in this complaint pursuant to the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56) and/or pursuant to court order.

    This submittal of the public service request is subject to public disclosure according to the public records act (RCW 42.56). This means anyone can request the release of the documents containing your name and contact information. However, information revealing the identity of persons who are witnesses to crimes or who file complaints with investigative agencies can be withheld from disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56.240 if you believe the disclosure would endanger your life, physical safety or property.

  8. Complaints are processed in the order received.
    If additional information is required, we will contact you soon.

  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.