How many tons do you want to order?
*Regular prices listed. Does not include state and local sales tax.
1-ton totes = $85.95 Free while supplies last;
1-ton of 50-lb bags = $300.38 (40 bags per ton, $7.24 per bag, plus pallet charge)
For loose bulk ordering click here
Select your first, second and third choice preferences for picking up your order. We will do our best to meet your request. Order requests are not quaranteed and are not considered final until confirmed by email.
Upload your purchase order if applicable.
• Supply is limited and availability is not guaranteed. Order requests are not considered final until confirmed in writing by Pierce County SoundGRO staff.
• Beginning December 2014, all order requests must be submitted online at www.soundgro.com. Phone orders will not be accepted.
• Order quantities may be limited during periods of exceptional demand. Customers wishing to order more than 50 tons per year should contact us at (253)798-4050 or email@example.com.
• Order requests submitted through www.soundgro.com will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis, as supply allows.
• All orders must be picked up at the Chambers Creek Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (10311 Chambers Creek Road, University Place, WA 98467). Regular pick-up hours are 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 and 12:00 to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Pierce County offices are closed in observance of Federal holidays.
• Orders must be picked up in full on the scheduled week. Orders not picked up within 7 days of the scheduled week may be canceled.
• SoundGRO is sold, packaged and loaded in full-ton increments only. We will not break pallets at loading (i.e., load individual bags).
• Customers are responsible for providing adequate transportation equipment, making loading determinations, securing SoundGRO loads and following applicable transportation rules and regulations.
• Payment arrangements must be made in advance. “Pay-at-pick-up” orders may be paid in person by check or credit/debit card. Invoice orders must be paid in full within 30 days. Cash payments are not accepted.
• Customers may request payment by invoice. Invoiced customers must remain current on payments to continue in good standing and receive future SoundGRO orders. We reserve the right to refuse service to customers with current or past unpaid invoices.
• Customers requesting exemption from sales tax must provide a valid reseller permit or other tax exemption documentation.
• Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field